Pennthorpe is an incredible place to work with a phenomenal staff team.
We are currently recruiting a:
Pennthorpe is a thriving IAPS co-educational school for children from 2 to 13 years with an inspiring curriculum, exceptional facilities and dedicated, passionate staff.
For further details and an Application Pack for any of the above posts, please contact Mrs Victoria Chapple, Head’s PA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01403 822391 ext 201.
Further details of the positions are below.
Pennthorpe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Title Open File
- KS2 Teacher (Maternity Cover) Application Pack
- KS2 Teacher (Maternity Cover) Advert
- Head of Humanities Application Pack
- Head of Humanities Advert
- Admissions and Marketing Officer Application Pack
- Admissions and Marketing Officer Advert
- Pennthorpe Safer Recruitment Policy
- Pennthorpe Safeguarding Statement
- Pennthorpe Self Disclosure Form
- Pennthorpe Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form