WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- After School Care Assistant
- Casual Minibus Driver
- General Catering Assistant (recruitment is directly via Holroyd Howe – please send CV applications to email@example.com)
- Commis Chef (recruitment is directly via Holroyd Howe – please send CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pennthorpe is an incredible place to work with a phenomenal staff team.
Pennthorpe is a thriving IAPS co-educational school for children from 2 to 13 years with an inspiring curriculum, exceptional facilities and dedicated, passionate staff.
For further details of the positions outlined above, please view the relevant Job Advert and Job Description below. Please also review the Safer Recruitment Policy and Safeguarding Statement found below.
To apply for one of the positions please complete the appropriate Application Form (Teaching or Non-Teaching as required), and return along with completed Self Disclosure and Equal Opportunities Forms, to Mrs Lindsay Clover, Head’s PA, at email@example.com or 01403 822391 ext 201.
Pennthorpe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Title Open File
- After School Care Assistant Advert
- After School Care Assistant Job Description
- Casual Driver Advert
- Casual Driver Job Description
- General Catering Assistant
- Commis Chef
- Pennthorpe Safer Recruitment Policy
- Pennthorpe Safeguarding Statement
- Pennthorpe Self Disclosure Form
- Pennthorpe Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Non-Teaching Application Form
- Teaching Application Form